Front Range RV Storage, LLC
Physical Address: 2121 Manilla Rd. Bennett CO. 80102 Mailing Address: P.O. Box 276 Bennett, CO. 80102
(303)-644-5800 email@example.com www.frontrangervstorage.com
Outdoor Storage – Rules to Remember This is NOT a complete list of rules and regulations. All rules, regulations, terms and conditions of occupancy are contained in the Rental Agreement. Please refer to your Rental Agreement for a complete description and understanding of your responsibilities and legal consequences.
- Rental Fee: Rent is due on the first (1st) day of each month. Rent is paid in advance for the month received.
- Late Fee and Lockout: If rent is not paid in full by the fourth (4th) day of the month, then on the fifth (5th) day you will be charged a late fee, and your access code will be suspended and you shall not have access to the facility until your rent and late fee is paid in full. No cash or partial payments accepted.
- Decline Fee: If your rent and/or other payment(s) is declined, returned, bounced or reversed, you will be charged a $25.00 declined payment fee.
- Insurance: Owner carries NO insurance for you and/or your stored property! It is strongly recommended that you obtain proper insurance coverage for any stored property. A Waiver of Insurance MUST be on file with facility management. Where insured, you MUST provide proof of insurance information to the facility manager.
- Notice of Lien: Pursuant to Colorado law, Owner has a lien on your stored property. Any unpaid balance for rent and other charges for a period of sixty (60) days may result in Owner’s right to have your vehicle or watercraft towed off and away from the facility.
- Termination: You MUST provide notice in writing at least twenty-one (21) days in advance of the date you intend to terminate and vacate the premises. Please use the Notice to Terminate Rental Agreement form available from the facility manager.
- Change of Address: You MUST notify the facility manager of any changes in address and/or any other required contact information. Please use Change of Address form available from the facility manager.
- Facility Access: Only the Occupant(s) listed on the Rental Agreement shall be authorized to enter the facility. Do NOT share your access code with any family, friends, acquaintances, guest or vendors without prior authorization from the facility manager. Please use the Request and Authorization for Access form available from the facility manager. Only one vehicle per access code may pass through the entrance gate, NO tailgating! Do not block and/or obstruct the entrance gate. Stay in vehicle.
- Speed Limit: The maximum speed limit within the facility shall not exceed 3 MPH.
- Use of Storage Space: Only vehicles and watercraft shall be stored in your storage space. No other items, materials or products are permitted. NO camping. No business operations of any kind. No hazardous and/or toxic materials. No unlawful use of any kind. No flammable and combustible material. No fire hazards.
- Snow Removal: Snow removal is NOT provided. Where snow removal is attempted, only drive lanes and common areas will be cleared.
- Dump Station: Dump station must be CLEANED after every use. Only fluids from holding tanks shall be permitted to be discharged into dump station. Turn off water when not in use. Fresh water is for holding tank use only. No cleaning of vehicles or other uses. Report any damage and/or other issues to the facility manager.
- Trash Disposal: Trash dumpster is for camping and vehicle trash only. Keep area clean and lids closed on trash dumpster. No outside trash of any kind.
- Children: All children under the age of eighteen (18) MUST be accompanied by a parent or adult at all times while within the facility.
- Pets: All pets must be on a leash at all times. You MUST clean up after your pet. You are responsible for any damage caused by your pets!
- Electrical Use: Where available on the facility, electrical outlets shall be for temporary use only. No permanent use shall be permitted.
- Condition of Vehicle: Vehicles and watercraft shall be in good repair and road worthy at all times. Must be visually acceptable to facility manager. No leaking of any fluids.
- Camping: NO overnight camping is permitted at any time.
- Placement of Vehicle: Vehicles MUST be stored squarely in your space. Must not be angled or farther to one side or the other. Do not block drive lanes or other spaces.
- Securing of Property: You are responsible for securing your stored property from theft, vandalism, and acts of God. Tarps and covers are permitted when in good repair.
- Smoking: Smoking is strictly prohibited. No other open flames and/or ignition sources permitted.
- Alcohol, Drugs and Firearms: NOT permitted unless otherwise allowed under the terms and conditions of the Rental Agreement.